The TwinStar ND will inspire you!
Multiplex has given their popular TwinStar a complete look and given a new coat of paint. The elegant design of Aircraftstudiodesign® underlines the timeless lines of this beautiful model. Enjoy the power and the sound of two powerful engines on deep fly-bys. A fascinating experience!
It gives beginners a quick sense of achievement with its extremely good-natured flight characteristics. As an aerobatic trainer, the very agile TwinStar ND is convincing in: rolls, loops, stunts and precise target landings. Thanks to its favorable design, the TwinStar ND is ideally suited as a camera carrier and as an FPV model. With its wingspan of 1,420 mm, the model offers ideal transport options thanks to its quickly divisible wings so it fits in every trunk.
The model made in Germany is typically MULTIPLEX made of ELAPOR® - a special foam material of premium quality. With the 3-S drive in the RR version, the TwinStar BL climbs steeply and is safely steered into its path thanks to the standard MULTIPLEX servos.
Experience pure summer feeling with the optional float kit (# 733061).
Multiplex RR TwinStar ND Specifications
- Model character: powered flight
- Material: Elapor
- Level: 2 Hobby
- Wingspan in mm: 1420
- RC functions: SR / HR / QR / Motor Flight
- weight, electric in grams: 1500
- Flight time in minutes: 10
- Total wing loading g per square meter: 31
- Total surface area in square meters: 43
- battery types / Cells: 3S LiPo
- construction time in min .: 240
What's in the box
- ELAPOR® model 95% completely built
- inclusive 2x drive motors Permax BL-O 2830-1100 Controller MULTIcont BL-30 2 in 1
- Propellers 8x5" with aluminum spinners
- 4 servos MULTIPLEX Tiny-S
- complete cable set for drive and servos (can be separated at the wing by plugs)
- Y-Adapter detailed manual
- Decal sheet still to be applied