The TwinStar ND will delight you!
Multiplex visually overhauled thier popular TwinStar and gave it a new coat of paint. The elegant design of Aircraftstudiodesign® underlines the timeless lines of this beautiful model. Enjoy the power and sound of two powerful engines on deep flyby. A fascinating experience!
As an aerobatic trainer, the very agile TwinStar ND performs well with rolls, loops, stunts and precise target landings. Thanks to its favorable design, the TwinStar ND is ideally suited as a camera mount and as an FPV model. The model with its span of 1,420 mm offers ideal transport options thanks to its quickly divisible wings so it fits in every trunk.
- Model character: powered flight models
- Material: Elapor
- Level: 2 hobby
- Wingspan in mm: 1420
- RC functions: SR / HR / QR / engine
- Flight weight electric in grams: 1500
- Flight time in minutes: 10
- Total area load g per qdm: 31
- Total area in qdm: 43
- Battery types / cells: 3S LiPo
- Construction time in min.: 240
What's in the box
- ELAPOR® molded parts for hull, cabin hood, wings, side and vertical stabilizers
- GRP spar pipe for the wings
- 2x motor mounts with aluminum motor frames
- All necessary for assembly plastic, small and articulated parts
- Pre-cut decorative sheets and detailed instructions.