The Slick X360 has set new standards in the aerobatics scene in the last few seasons, as it has successfully demonstrated in numerous competitions. Developed and tested by well-known competition pilots, MULTIPLEX created a model that is absolutely convincing with its flight characteristics. The Slick is very robust and forgives almost every mistake.
The MULTIPLEX Slick X360 is the perfect introduction to the world of 3D aerobatics for indoors and outdoors.
Multiplex Slick X360 Indoor Specifications
- Material: EPP
- Level: 2 Hobby
- Wingspan in mm: 860
- RC functions: SR / HR / QR / Motor Flight
- weight, electric in grams: 195
- Flight time in minutes: 6
- battery types / cells: 2S LiPo
- Construction time in min: 180
What's in the box
- printed EPP parts such as fuselage, wings, tail units, and undercarriage
- CFRP spars for wings and fuselage, CFRP undercarriage brackets, wheels
- All plastic, small and articulated parts required for assembly
- Detailed instructions