EASYSTAR 3 - Flying can be so easy
The EasyStar is the ideal entry-level model - quickly built and easy to use. With this “Star”, which has received multiple awards from experts, you can learn to fly wonderfully. It has excellent gliding properties and stays in the air for a long time. With the recommended 3s 2200mAh ROXXY battery, up to 40 minutes of flight time can be achieved without thermals. Thanks to the rear-mounted, protected engine, it can withstand rough landings. It attracts attention with its distinctive design. The long success story of the Easystar, with which today's professionals also started, speaks for itself.
It has been continuously developed and improved by us up to the present day.
Multiplex has equipped the current version of the Easystar with robust metal gear servos for all control functions. At the same time, they have given the new Easystar 3 functional ailerons ex-works. This means that beginners can learn to control all axes right from the start. The advanced pilot will be happy about the agility that has been gained.
Get started with the Easy Star 3.
Multiplex EasyStar 3 Specifications
- Model character: Electric glider
- models Material: Elapor
- Level: 1 Beginner
- Wingspan in mm: 1366
- RC functions: SR / HR / QR / Motor Flight
- weight electric in grams: 700
- Flight time in minutes: 40
- Total wing loading g per square meter: 25 Battery
- types / cells: 3S LiPo
- Construction time in min: 30
What's in the Box
- RR + EasyStar 3 consists of: Foam parts completely assembled, decal sheet applied, HR, SR and QR
- Servos mounted, with drive set # 1-01657