Fly like a PRO!
The MULTIPLEX ParkMaster PRO is the true champion for the toughest flight maneuvers. The use of square carbon fiber spars now results in unbeatably high rigidity in the fuselage, wings, and tailplane. The chassis is now also reinforced with carbon fiber. A newly designed, reinforced motor attachment is suitable for even more powerful drives. You can really use the ParkMaster PRO in the tightest of spaces. Even in moderate winds, tumbling, torque rolls, or angular loops can be flown without any problems. The Parkmaster PRO Kit plus includes drive components that are perfectly matched to the model, such as HIMAX C 2816-1220 motor, MULTIcont BL-30 S-BEC controller.
- Carbon spars for maximum rigidity in extreme flight maneuvers
- New, reinforced motor mount bracket Highly
- stable carbon fiber chassis
- Good-natured and fully 3D-compatible at the same time
- Low minimum speed
- Prefabricated molded parts made of ELAPOR ®
- Model character: Acro models
- Material: Elapor
- Level: 3 Advanced
- Wingspan in mm: 975
- RC functions: SR/HR/QR/Motor
- Flying weight electric in grams: 520
- Flight time in minutes: 5
- Total wing loading g per qdm: 18
- Total surface area in qdm: 29
- battery types/ Cells: 3S LiPo Construction
- time in min.: 120
What's in the box
ELAPOR® model kit with all foam parts, linkage accessories, bulkhead with reinforced bulkhead holder, CFRP chassis legs with wheels, CFRP struts for reinforcement, plotted decal sheet and detailed instructions as well as drive motor Himax C 2816-1220, controller MULTIcont BL-30 S-BEC, Propeller 10"x4.7" with driver; 4 Servos Nano Pro-Karbonite.