The MULTIPLEX HERON is a high performance electric glider with T-tail and high-performance 4-flap wing. With its elegant wings and flowing fuselage, it excellently accepts thermals. Thanks to its uncritical flight characteristics and excellent flight performance, the HERON lets you experience maximum flying pleasure, regardless of whether you are a hobby pilot or an old hand. With elegance and precision, you can float through the air for a long time or enjoy sporting aerobatic flying inserts.
The extravagant 4-damper blades with their extremely stiff CFK / ALU tubular beam technology set completely new standards in the 2.40 meter class. With the standard flaps, you will land with absolute precision, improve the launch characteristics and benefit from its broad performance spectrum for speed flight, aerobatics and thermals.
The ELAPOR® model is characterized by a multitude of new, innovative and extravagant detail solutions and sets completely new standards in its class.
Multiplex Heron Features:
- 4 flap wing for high flight performance (flaps) and precise approach approaches (butterfly)
- Wide range of services: speed flight, aerobatics, thermal flight
- Innovative CFRP / ALU tubular spar technology for heavy-duty wings
- High-strength fuselage with GRP "M-SPACE Technology".
- Easy to transport due to removable surfaces and tailplane